Openness and transparency is one of GSOC's key values as set out in its Organisation Strategy. In order to continually improve this, we endeavour to publish as many of our reports as possible. In this section you will find:
- Monthly and quarterly reports on our operations figures
- Annual reports and 2-year and 5-year reports, as required by the Garda Síochána Act 2005
- The reports following our two examinations of practice, policy and procedure of the Garda Síochána conducted to date, under s.106 of the above Act
- Redacted and anonymised reports following our most recent public interest investigations, conducted under s.102(4) of the above Act
- Other reports of significance.
- Public attitudes research